- “When things go wrong as they sometimes will.
- When the road your trudging seems all up hill.
- When funds are low and depts are high.
- And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
- When care is pressing you down a bit.
- Rest if you must but do not quit.
- Life is queer with its twists and turns.
- As every one of us sometimes learns.
- And many a failure turn about, when he might have won had he stuck it out.
- Don’t give up though the pace may seem slow.
- You may succeed with another blow.
- Success is failure turned inside out.
- The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
- And you never can tell how close you are.
- It may be near when it seems so far.
- So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit.
- It is when things seem worst that you must not quit.”
Quite possibly the funniest video from Who’s Line is it Anyway. This is a guaranteed laugh, really, really funny.
I don’t normally watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition but I happened to catch it tonight. Patrick Henry is a very inspirational person. During the show he had a great quote: “I see blindness not as a disability but more an ability and sight actually more as disability because some people with sight tend to judge others by what they see on the outside whereas I don’t see that, I just see that which is within a person. You hear all of the different color adjectives: black, white, red, yellow. Those have no meaning to me whatsoever, I just see that which is in a person.”
I found Tyler’s birth announcement last night on the Antioch Press website.
I am reading 1,000 Places to See Before You Die: A Traveler’s Life List (Paperback) and in one of the first chapters I found a great quote. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only one page.” -St. Augustine of Hippo