In the video Tim Ferriss asks if defining your fears could be more important than defining your goals. I find Tim Ferriss fascinating and just got his book (the 4-Hour Workweek). I will provide a full review when I get done reading it. People think he is full of himself but I just see him as confident.
- “I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.” -- Mark Twain
- “Named must your fear be before banished it you can.” -- Yoda
- “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action”- Benjamin Disraeli
- “All courses of action are risky, so prudence is not in avoiding danger (it’s possible), but calculating risk and acting decisively. Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer.”- Niccolo Machiavelli
- “Every time we choose safety, we reinforce fear.” -- Cheri Huber