Skip to content
- Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss seeds in a bowl with one to two tablespoons of melted butter or olive oil.
- You can use margarine instead of butter, or substitute another type of oil for the olive oil.
- For a lower-fat version, skip the oil and butter and use cooking spray on your baking pan (I didn’t).
- Place in a single layer in an oven-safe dish or on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes, or until they start to brown, stirring every 10 minutes.